GSK Migration Services

Phone: +61 433 579 750



General Skilled Migration: 

If you are a qualified professional or highly skilled tradesperson without a sponsoring employer, you may be eligible to apply for a Permanent Residency Visa under the Australian Skilled Migration Program. Applicants now need to lodge an Expression of Interest (EOI) via Skill Select and wait to be invited to apply for Permanent Residency. The General Skilled Migration visa subclasses include subclasses 189 (Independent), 190 (State/Territory nominated) and 489 (Provisional Skilled). 

Parent Migration: 

Parent visas are available for parents who would like to migrate to Australia to permanently live with their children. These applications must be sponsored by applicant's child who must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident. To be eligible for this visa, the applicant must pass the Balance of Family Test, under which the applicant should have at least half of their children living in Australia as permanent residents or Australian Citizens.

Partner Visa: 

Partner visas are available for people who are in a relationship with an Australian Citizen/ Permanent Resident, or an Eligible New Zealand Citizen. Partner visas are available under three circumstances:

- applicant is legally married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen - Partner (Marriage) Visa

- applicant has been in a de facto relationship (living together like a married couple) with an Australian citizen or permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen for a period of at least 12 months prior to the lodgement; or have entered in to a formal Civil Union as recognised in certain states - Partner (De Facto) Visa

- applicant is formally engaged to be married to an Australian citizen or permanent resident or eligible New Zealand citizen, have personally met and are free to marry that person - Fiancé Visa


Student visas are available to people for studying a number of courses in Australia. Prospective students must meet health and character requirements, demonstrate financial capacity to support themselves in Australia, and abide by work restrictions and maintain health insurance. 


 Short-term visitor visas are available to people travelling to Australia as tourists, for business, or to visit family. In order to be eligible for a visitor visa, the applicant must be intending to stay in Australia temporarily for the duration of their visa, have financial capacity to support themselves and dependants for the duration of stay in Australia; and meet all health and character requirements.